Thursday, December 23, 2010

TRIBUTE

Praise to almighty Allah S.W.T, who has given me the strength and good health to complete this internship program. As a Muslim, I believed that all the good words came from our Allah S.W.T and the bad words came from me a human being. 

I am greatly indebted to Executive Director MMastec Engineering Sdn Bhd, Abu Saim Daud whose excellence in supervision and devotion to inspired my intership. Without his untiring assistance, direction, encouragement, comments, suggestions, continuous guidance, support, ideas and constructive criticism throughout this internship, this internship program could not be well.

I like to wish my warmth thanks to the lecturers that taught and guided me during my course of study and finished this internship program especially to Puan Zahrah Yahya as internship program coordinator. Special thanks also to my beloved family especially my parents for their support and understanding during the completion of this internship program.

Special thanks to all my friends for sharing their experiences, time and commitment especially during finishing this internship program. I am grateful because I have a lot of friends were helps and support me throughout the course of completing this internship program.

No comments:

Post a Comment